[b][size=5]Live demo and download Pinable theme[/size][/b]
by [url=....://www.news-wordpress-theme..../author/admin/][color=..4488DD]admin[/color][/url] posted: January 5, 2015[url=....://www.news-wordpress-theme..../responsive/live-demo-and-download-pinable-theme/..respond][color=..4488DD][u]0 ...ment[/u][/color][/url]
Pinable is a Pinterest-like (or behance.... like) theme which supports various theme post types (Audio, Video, Gallery, Quote, Link, etc.), it’s fully responsive (try resizing your browser) that works great on all kinds of devices (PC desktop, tablets, smartphones, etc.), best suited for creatives, bloggers, and users who want to setup personal blogs, online portfolio, video, gallery or magazine websites
[center][url=....://www.theme-junkie..../amember/go.php?r=20276&i=l79][color=..4488DD][b]Live demo and download this theme and all other themes with cheap price[/b][/color][/url][url=....://www.theme-junkie..../amember/go.php?r=20276&i=l79][color=..4488DD][img]....://www.news-wordpress-theme..../wp-content/uploads/2015/01/pinable2.jpg[/img][/color][/url]
[url=....://www.theme-junkie..../amember/go.php?r=20276&i=l79][color=..4488DD]Pinable theme[/color][/url]
[url=....://www.theme-junkie..../amember/go.php?r=20276&i=l79][color=..4488DD][b]Live demo and download this theme and all other themes with cheap price[/b][/color][/url][/center]Tags: