ET-7044 Ether... I/O Module with 8-ch DI, 8-ch DO
Features
The ET-7044 is a web-based Ether... I/O module. It features a bui..-in web server which allows configuration, I/O monitoring and I/O control by simply using a regular web browser. Remote control is as easy as you surfing the Inter....
With the web HMI function, no programming or HTML skills are needed. Users can create dynamic and attractive web pages for I/O monitoring and I/O control. The ET-7044 offers easy and safely access for users from anytime and anywhere!
In addition, the ET-7044 also supports Modbus/TCP protocol that makes perfect integration for ET-7000 series to SCADA software.
The ET-7000 series are designed for applications to industrial monitoring and measurement; therefore, we have made it toughly enough to survive the harsh and rough environment. The module contains 2-way isolation from noise and surges, one for digital inputs and the other for Ether.... The ET-7000 has got a wide range of power input (10~30VDC) and operating temperature (-25°C~+75°C)
Chúng tôi là công ty chuyên cung cấp, tích hợp và dịch vụ kỹ thuật thiết bị của hãng tại Việt Nam
Thông tin ... tiết sản phẩm, .em ... tiết link sau
[url]....://mctt.....vn/san-pham/et-7044-ether...-io-module-with-8-ch-di-8-ch-do...VO9B4OGAaig[/url]
Nguyen Van Hung
Measurement and Control Equipment Co., ..d(MC&TT Co., ..d)
Add: No 847 Huyen Ky, Phu Lam, Ha Dong Dist, Ha Noi, Vietnam
Branch: CL37, Nam La Khe Urban Areas,La Khe Ward, Ha Dong Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam
Mobile: +84 904 251 826
Tel: +84-4-85894254
Web: [url]www.mctt.....vn[/url]
Skype/Yahoo: nvhung.mctt
Email: [email]nvhung.mctt.....vn[/email]