[b]RB Leipzig VS Hertha Berlin, away in good form[-b]
RB Leipzig-- Having a good season (Recent Form-- WDWDDW)
Leipzig [url=----s----soccertips.----free-soccer-tips-]soccer under tip[-url] are on 3rd p---e in Bundesliga with 54 points. The team is in good shape, remaining unbeaten in the league since January. Leipzig host Hertha on Wednesday. &Ldquo;They have been good recently. They were e.tremely vulnerable at the back before the break and were conceding a lot of goals. In a short space of time, Bruno Labbadia has managed to steady the ship. We are prepared for the fact they are playing well and that they will want some points. They have good players and Labbadia is a very passionate coach. I'm glad that he's back in the Bundesliga, but I hope their run of form ---es to an end. We want to pick up where we left off in Mainz. It's hard to predict e.actly how Hertha will play as it's only their third game under Bruno Labbadia. They will probably sit deep and play on the break,” said coach Julian Nagelsmann.
Probable line-ups-- Gu---si; Klostermann, Upamecano, Halstenberg; Mukiele, Sabitzer, Kampl, Angelino; Nkunku, Werner; S...ck
[img]--------data.nowgoal.group-Files-Nowgoal-GetPic-e60d8ee3-f79b-4696-8583-240425d770d7.jpg[-img]
Hertha BSC-- Back-to-back victories (Recent Form-- WWDDLW)
Hertha sit on 11th position in the standings with 34 points. They’ve performed well after the break, winning both games so far. Now it’s time for an away encounter. &Ldquo;Underneath the surface of these two victories is a lot of hard work. Of course, this also increases our belief in our own abilities. The feeling is good – and we want to take this motivation into the game in Leipzig. We’re looking forward to an interesting game against one of the strongest teams in the league,” said coach Bruno Labbadia.
Probable line-ups-- Jarstein; Pekarik, Boyata, Torunarigha, Plattenhardt; Grujic, Skjelbred; Lukebakio, Darida, Matheus Cunha; Ibisevic
THE BETTING VERDICT--
In conclusion, [url=----s----soccertips.----series-soccer-tips-]soccer today[-url] I believe that visitors may cause problems for the home side. Hertha appear to be in good form so perhaps they may take advantage of it.
RB Leipzig VS Hertha BSC
Pick-- Hertha +1.50